Monday, March 14, 2016

OOU Fashion Face of the week

OUR OOU Fashion Face of the Week

Name: Ayanwale Titilola Ameerah,
Age: 20
Department: Sociology
Level: 100level
Dislikes : Hate sycophant
Likes: I like being around people older than I am and love making friends
Height : 5;8ft
Hobbies: reading novels and listening to music







Ambition: is to be great, successful and also be a positive role model to the upcoming ones
Role model: I'm raising myself as one 
Philosophy about life: I'm a strong believer in karma so I give everyone the respect they deserve
Inspiration: I get my inspiration from God and the people around me,,,, 
Perspective about fashion:One should always look good,  I believe you should put on  anything that fits your body craft,, 
Goals: To work and achieve my dream at the end of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment