Sunday, February 21, 2016

OOU Fashion Focus of the week

We are focusing on a reputable Fashion Designer, a well known Fashion Designer in OOU who goes with the name WaleNeye.

WaleNeye is the CEO of Official Neye Clothing (ONC), aside from being a Fashion designer he's a social figure who played the major part in OOU Mega Carnival 1, also went ahead to hold Burberry Party in 2015 and Dansiki Party in 2016 which were a hit.

Let's take a look at what his designs look like




When asked what motivated him, he said 'Choosing Fashion as a way and What I want to do for life, goes back to my days while in Primary School; While growing so to say. I was always loving to look nice, good and presentable' Later on, my love for Fashion pushed to Fashion designing, my passion for looking good and presentable pushed me to learn and make nice outfit for myself, then to my Family, Relatives and my very Clients out there today'

As we all know that one should be a representative of what he does; 





No comments:

Post a Comment